These are so delicious, you will be making these regularly.
Packed with fresh tasty vegetables that takes seconds to make.
Having jars of chargrilled aubergines, sun-kissed tomatoes and olives in your pantry or food cupboard is a great way to have deliciousness at your fingertips in a flash.
Makes 4 lettuce cups (serves 4 people or 2 very hungry people)
- Chargrilled Artichokes
- Sun-kissed Tomatoes
- Chargrilled Aubergines
- Kalamata Olives
- 4 Iceberg Lettuce leaves
- Houmous for each lettuce cup
- Sprouting Alfalfa
- Take a few of each of your chargrilled Jar vegetables and place onto kitchen paper. This will absorb the excess olive oil.
- Arrange your iceberg cups on a board
- Add a spoonful of houmous to each lettuce cup
- Add in the chargrilled jewels of your choice, making each one different if you wish.
- Sprinkle in the Alfalfa sprouts
- And now wrap by folding in the sides and rolling.
These are so quick and easy to make – eat immediately! Perfect for sharing or not!