This is a faux cocktail, but if you’re feeling a bit extra, why not go wild and add a shot of Gin!
I love having friends over and enjoying a delicious drink with them.
I have many visitors so it would get a bit much if I had an alcoholic drink every time!
So, this faux rose gin, really does hit the spot if you’re going alcohol free.
- Elderflower and Rose cordial (it’s very potent so you only need a drop)
- Indian Tonic Water – the variety that you love.
- Gin (if you are feeling wild)
- Juniper berries 1 tsp
- Lime wedges
- Very easy to make
- Get your best glasses out (to really enjoy the whole experience)
- Fill the glasses with ice
- Now in a jug mix together a splash of the Elderflower and Rose cordial (as you would with a gin measure) for each glass
- Add your tonic water and a generous squeeze of lime
- Give it a stir
- Pour onto the ice that you placed in the glasses
- Gently bruise the juniper berries on the back of a knife and pop those in,
- You’ll smell the scent of gin!
- Add in another squeeze of lime and a sprig of fresh rosemary to each glass.
Now that is a drink you can never have too many off!
And as you have a jug handy you can top up whenever you like.