Jo’s Green Juice
Looks divine, tastes amazing and is totally good for you. Rammed with powerful antioxidants and vitamins that will help you stay topped up with the nutrients that you need to keep your body and mind fit and healthy.
I use my Vitamix as it copes with the toughest of stalks and grinds them all down to a great smooth juice. But use the blender you have. It’s a good idea to invest in a good one as the juice and smoothie options are endless!
Drink one of these every day and you’ll see your skin just start to glow!
Great for staving off those hunger prangs!
- 1 fresh lime
- Two handfuls of fresh kale washed (you can leave the stem on – the juicer will cope and keep those gorgeous nutrients in your juice)
- 1 hand-full of baby spinach washed
- 1 juicy red apple
- 1 tart granny smith green apple
- 1 glass of water
- Handful of ice cubes
- Really easy to make!
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender:
- Zest and juice of the lime
- Chop the apples (remove stalk)
- Ice cubes
- Add water to loosen the pulp and to help churn everything down.
- Add more as you go to see the consistency you prefer.
- We are a NO STRAW house-hold, so transfer to your best glass
- and enjoy – the ice will have cooled the whole juice down, the apple adds the sweetness and the lime – mmm just divine – adds that zing of sour freshness that I love!
Enjoy and make this part of your everyday beverage!